Media News July 2005
When there is just so much happening it gets hard to contain ourselves! As a result, we’re here to tell the world just what we’ve been up to, and all about the interesting facts and figures from the world of 3D graphics, the property market, and even brief case studies of other members of the community.
Highlighted in this month’s newsletter include:
1. The launch of the Constructive Media Network
2. Telethon 2005 Regional Home Update
3. Welcome Quarrion Constructions
4. Outline of the major software upgrade at Constructive Media
5. Monthly competition to win a USB2 Memory Key!
Now obviously the image above is slightly difficult to read so if you would like a copy, you can visit the newsletter page to download a PDF version or order in a hardcopy to be sent to your door.
Let’s Work Together:
To start your next project, simply let us know a little about yourself and let’s work together to build something great!